Saturday, September 5, 2009

I HATE working out.

Josh and I started P90X 2 weeks ago and I HATE it. I prefer to weigh nothing and eat whatever I want. Unfortunately those days are over. But... my issue is since I've started this stupid program I've gained 7 lbs. What the hey?? Josh has lost 5 lbs, yeah for him. I tried the diet but it made my anemia unmanageable, so I changed it a little bit and I hope it works. I don't feel skinnier or stronger and I'm really bad at doing it everyday. Today I'm sick and there is no way I'm about to go out in the garage where it's 100 degrees and work out. Josh did, which is probably why he's doing better at it. He's looking good and he can do anything really well so I'm excited to see his 90 day results! I feel if I don't step up and get in shape we won't match anymore. We're both fat now, but he won't be forever. I feel like its a guy's workout and I'm scared I'm going to look like a dude when I'm done. Ha ha ha, then we'll really match!

1 comment:

Chels Allred said...

aaron is doing the p90x so he can GAIN some weight lol! but i really want to try it when i have this baby..Aaron says its super hard.. good for you and josh! thats awesome.