Monday, September 7, 2009

Potty Training!

I swear I have the BEST kid in the whole world! We started potty training today and Everett has done so well! I don't like to brag but I am so proud of him. I went to the store this morning and bought him like 10 pair of new underwear (he loves the Spongebob ones), a bunch of juice and a bag of Oreos. The day started out really well and he was so excited to go potty but as the day went on I think he got sick of going all the way to the bathroom to pee, so we had a couple accidents, but Josh and I stayed positive and by the end of the night he was coming to find us to tell us he had to go potty. I can not believe what an awesome little man he is! I feel like I'm not experiencing the horrors of potty training like most parents. But, I am on my own tomorrow while Josh is at school for 9 hours, so we'll see if my luck sticks.

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Good Luck!! We feel like we lucked out with Caleb too... he was amazing. I think the biggest thing we learned was positive re-enforcement works way better than negative! We had Caleb go bottomless for about a week a things seemed to really stick! Good luck and take everything in stride