Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help Me!!!!

Since Josh doesn't read our blog I feel it may be safe to do this post. I am having the hardest time thinking of something really great to get him for Christmas. This year has been long and difficult for both of us and I just really want to get him something that expresses how much I appreciate all his hard work and how much I truly LOVE him. And he sucks because he is super romantic and thinks of the best gifts ever for me each year. If anyone has any ideas or past experiences please, please let me know.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

One year for V-day I cut out a bunch of hearts and wrote different reasons why I love/ why I am thankful for Ryan and hung them up while he was sleeping. He Loved it. It was so simple and cheep, but it really came from the heart. Good Luck!!!